Page disponible en anglais uniquement – Page only available in English
/!\ DATES ARE IN WRITTEN DD/MM/YYYY
Program [00-C] – Faroe Islands
05/05/2016 – 09/05/2016
Last update : 12/04/2016
• These destinations will be used in our topic « Rubrique Voyage » (Travel topic, new topic coming in summer) after Baltic Countries and the Åland Archipelago (realized in March and April 2016 with the help of Visit Tallinn, Live Riga and Visit Åland).
• Written articles. What to do ? Where to go ? When ? What to eat ? What is nice to see ? [Written in French]
• Videos made about the same trip to complete the articles and give quick oversight to people who don’t want to read. [French videos with English subtitles*]
• The topic « Escale à … » (« Stopover in … » in English) shows one place every month. (Here find the list).
Everything you can give, offer or make for us is the best.
Some tips ? VisitStockholm gave the Stockholm Card for two people for two days. Safartica made us a discount on a safari. VisitTallin gave us the TallinnCard for 24H, Visit Åland made free hotels, food and transportation for three days.
*Norwegian subtitles can be available on the website at the end of year.
Arrival : 05/05/2016 at 14.05 (2.05 pm)
via Vágar Airport (flight from Copenhagen, Denmark)
Stay : From Thursday 5th to Monday 9th May.
5 days / 4 nights / 3 full days
Departure : 09/05/2016 at 14.00 (2.00 pm)
from Tórshavn Harbour (cruise to Seyðisfjörður, Iceland)
Thursday 05/05 :
Arrival to Vágar Airport (Atlantic Airways), connection to Tórshavn (bus). Picking up the rental car (WAAG).
Night in Tórshavn.
Friday 06/05 :
Visit of Streymøy (Vestmanna, Kvivík, Saksen, Tjornuvík).
Driving until Eysturøy, night in Eiði.
Saturday 07/05 :
Visit of Gjógv, Oyndarfjørður, Nordragota, Klaksvik, and night in Viðareiði.
Sunday 08/05 :
Visit of Vágar, Bøur and Tórshavn.
Last night in Tórshavn.
Monday 09/05 :
Visit of Tórshavn.
Ferry to Iceland at 14.00 (2.00 pm).
We would like to get :
• Accommodation in Tórshavn the 05/05 and the 08/05.
• Facilities to make our trip and reportage.
• Tips. Where to film and what ?
• Meet and interview someone who can talk about Faroe Islands and their particular status.
• Meet a fisherman or a farmer from Faroe.
–> We can meet someone who doesn’t speak English. One of us speak Norwegian then the person must speak Danish.
** Can be changed.
They already support us :