Page disponible en anglais uniquement – Page only available in English
/!\ DATES ARE WRITTEN IN DD/MM/YYYY
Program [00-D] – Iceland
10/05/2016 – 26/05/2016
Last update : 21/04/2016
• These destinations will be used in our topic « Carnet de Voyage » (Travel book, new topic coming in summer) after Baltic Countries and the Åland Archipelago (realized in March and April 2016 with the help of Visit Tallinn, Live Riga and Visit Åland) and Faroe Islands realized beginning of May
• Written articles. What to do ? Where to go ? When ? What to eat ? What is nice to see ? [Written in French]
• Videos made about the same trip to complete the articles and give quick oversight to people who don’t want to read. [French videos with English subtitles*]
• The topic « Escale à … » (« Stopover in … » in English) shows one place every month.
For Iceland, Myvatn, Akureyri, Thingvellir, Reykjavik has alreayd been written and published.
Everything you can give, offer or make for us is the best.
Some tips ? VisitStockholm gave the Stockholm Card for two people for two days. Safartica made us a discount on a safari. VisitTallin gave us the TallinnCard for 24H, Visit Åland made free hotels, food and transportation for three days.
*Norwegian subtitles can be available on the website at the end of year.
Arrival : 10/05/2016
arrival with ferry from Faroe Island in Seyðisfjörður.
Departure : 15/05/2016
from Akureyri at the beginning of the day.
|10/05||Arrival in Seydisfjordur|
|Seydisfjordur –> Skalanes|
|Seydisfjordur (night there)|
|11/05||Seydisfjordur –> Egilsstadir|
|Egilsstadir –> Djupivogur|
|Djupivogur –> Stödvafjordur|
|Stödvafjordur –> Fraskrudsfjordur|
|Fraskrudsfjordur –> Reydafjordur (night there)|
|12/05||Reydafjordur –> Litlanesfoss|
|Litlanesfoss –> Hengifoss|
|Hengifoss –> Vallanes|
|Valantes (night there)|
|13/05||Vallanes –> Dettifoss|
|Dettifoss –> Asbyrgi|
|Asbyrgi –> Husavik|
|Husavik (night there)|
|14/05||Husavik –> Myvatn|
|Myvatn –> Godafoss|
|Godafoss –> Akureyri|
|Akureyri (night there)|
We would like to get :
• Accommodation in Akureyri the 14/05 and/ or for an other place.
• Facilities to make our trip and reportage.
• Tips. Where to film and what ?
• Meet and interview someone who can talk about Iceland and their particular status.
• Meet a fisherman (Husavik), a farmer from Iceland or someone in Akureyri who can explain particularities.
* Video can only be realized with the help of tourism offices. It can also depend on unexpected event. At least the articles will ALWAYS be realized and published.
** Can be changed.
Arrival : #
Departure : #
Not written yet.
They already support us :